Saturday, December 6, 2008

Tacky Christmas Sweater Party!

This year, I was in charge of planning Everest College's staff Christmas Party. While at dinner one night, my friend and co-worker Delynn and I though up a terrific theme for the bash... tacky Christmas sweater party! I borrowed a sweater that my Nana has had since the 80's I think and others shopped the local thrift stores and made their own tacky sweaters! It was a fun night and everyone definitely enjoyed themselves. The Sheraton Oceanfront Virginia Beach did a wonderful job and prepared a lovely feast for us all.

Delynn, Angelica, and me at the party

Angelica won the tackiest sweater of the night!


2 comments:

AmyElizabeth said...

I think you should have won! You did a great job planning a fun party!

Unknown said...

That looks like a fabulous party. What a fun theme.